Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

On Healing Ourselves

If I had cancer I would not try to just love myself, do visualizations, EFT, etc. I would also pursue some kind of treatment from a professional as well as learning to love myself more. The same thing goes with chronic and/or severe emotional issues, which in my example is severe depression. Cancer is a severe disease, and so are some mental/emotional issues. I am not talking about simply feeling bad. I am talking about severe depression that few healing professionals and spiritual teachers seem to understand. For me, I get much more benefit going to energy healers than with therapy or medication. I do this along with my spiritual practices, connecting to spirit, and various tools for loving my self (including my dark shadow side).

No comments:

Post a Comment